Creative Content Writers (English) ***SIGNING BONUS, APPLY NOW***
Boom – Plaza Centrocity Aramara, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
We believe in being excellent, inspiring others, and owning our work. Do you? If you approach your career with the mission of delivering greatness and building humanity, let’s talk.
is building a new team of SEO/Marketing Comment Agents
at our contact center
in Puerto Vallarta’s Plaza Centrocity.
Boom helps companies grow their customer base, manage customer care, and enjoy efficient back-office support. We’re among the fastest-growing private companies in the USA, and we now have over 2,000 people on our teams worldwide, serving over a million customers per month. We’re not slowing down for anything!
This is a marketing role, where you’ll be working on helping our client’s companies increase their online presence. You’ll be responsible for writing relevant comments and sharing links on posts and articles related to client services. You’ll do well if you’re humble, teachable, and service-oriented, and know how to have fun!
- Monday to Friday schedule, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tax-free base salary of $12,500 MXN per month
- Paid training and opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Excellent and friendly work environment (No need to wear a uniform)
- Benefits ensured under Mexican law, including health insurance (IMSS), paid vacation, Christmas bonus, etc.
- Must be able to write in Professional-level English with accurate grammar and spelling. Accented spoken English will not disqualify applicants for this role.
- Must have legal permission to work in Mexico.
- Basic internet navigation and communication skills required.
- Prior marketing experience or knowledge preferred.
If you know someone else who would be a great candidate for this role, send them our way! As long as they’re hired and continue with us for at least one month, we’re offering a referral bonus of MXN$1,000 to ANYONE who helps us find new members of this team, whether you work for us or not!
For more job details and application instructions, please feel free to call us at 322-197-4749.